Our client is embracing 2023 with huge excitement this year, as they open the doors to an additional office in the West Midlands.
Due to growth and demand, this leading regional commercial law firm is keen to appoint a senior residential property solicitor into a lead role within the office. This position will understandably work closely with the other teams maximising the ability to cross sell, as well as undertaking as many business development and marketing opportunities as possible.
This will be a lively, busy and fun role – suitable for any well organised and experienced residential property solicitor looking for a new professional home, where a strong career path awaits them.
- UK qualified solicitor or equivalent.
- A strong background in HNW residential property matters.
- Managing from inception through to completion.
- Managing a caseload methodically and efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Commerciality and the ability to market and undertake appropriate BD.
- Good team player.
- Passionate to drive the business and your own career forward.
You will work in a relaxed, supportive and meritocratic environment, with likeminded people. The chance to be on track for strong career progression is highly achievable with this firm. Entry level is pitched at Senior Associate upwards – therefore 6 years’ PQE upwards.