Our client is an innovative legal tech platform that is looking to onboard a couple of residential property lawyers onto their platform as flexible consultants. Candidates should be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days a week. A client following is not required.
The platform is altering how SMEs obtain the legal advice they need, making it easier, more efficient and affordable.
Candidates with a strong residential property background, specifically with experience in handling buy-to-let transactions, are encouraged to apply. Ideally, candidates should have upwards of 8 years’ PQE and have gained their experience within notable regional or city teams.
This role is fully remote, but candidates should have a current England & Wales Practising Certificate.
In order to be considered, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales with a current Practising Certificate
- Upwards of 8 years’ PQE in handling residential property transactions, specifically buy-to-let transactions
- A solid background within Private Practice and/or In-House
- A genuine interest in providing legal advice to SME clients
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to translate this in a clear, relatable fashion to SME clients
- The capacity to commit to upwards of 3 days a week
This represents a superb opportunity to be part of a flexible and innovative platform.