We are working with a Top 30 firm in London who are looking for an experienced Residential Property Lawyer to join their team on a contract basis for 12 months.
The Residential Property team specialise in all aspects of residential property law, including; development, investment, portfolio acquisitions, sales and management, funding, landlord and tenant issues and conveyancing for individuals (including High Net Worth individuals), collectives and family offices. The team has particular experience with high-end London residential properties and currently acts for property investment companies and developers.
The team are looking to bring on board a committed and enthusiastic Senior Associate level lawyer for a contract of 12 months to cover a period of leave. Whilst the contract is for 12 months, there is an opportunity for further career progression and permanency for the right candidate. The successful individual will handle their own caseload and also be involved in some coaching of more junior members of the team.
The successful candidate can expect to be involved in a full range of residential property matters for investors and private individuals; acquisitions and disposals of both leasehold and freehold developments; working for high net worth individuals and investors; landlord and tenant issues; portfolio acquisitions; mortgages and refinancing; deeds, and various types of licences regarding property management.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Lawyer in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for example) with relevant UK experience
- Ideally between 5-10 years’ PQE in handling residential property transactions
- Experience gained within another City, West End or Top Tier Regional team
- Extensive experience in dealing with a broad range of residential property matters, including investment companies and developers
- Experience in dealing with high-end residential property transactions, ideally within the London market
- Experience of complex title transactions
- Exceptional client care skills and strong communication skills
- The ability to work well autonomously as well as part of a wider team
This represents a fantastic opportunity to be involved in some top-quality residential property work for a highly regarded firm within the City.