Our client is a long established full service law firm in the heart of Warwickshire.
Due to future planning and growth, the residential property team hopes to appoint a senior member of the team to join, with a view to moving into the role of head of department in the near future.
With this in mind, we would like to hear from specialists within Residential Property Conveyancing, who operate within the central Midlands area, who are well networked, and can exhibit a strong career background in residential property law.
This is an office-based role, working in a HNW town, alongside a supportive full service team of solicitors.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a welcoming and respected law firm, where a true pathway to a senior appointment is available for the right candidate. This role will suit someone keen to progress, who is well connected, and is able to hit the ground running.
Those applying should offer the following:
- UK qualified solicitor
- Experience of a minimum of 5 years in Residential Property matters
- Networked and confident in marketing
- Stable career to date, exhibiting reliability
- Prepared to work in the office, as hybrid working will not suit this role due to management responsibilities
- Skilled at working with juniors, mentoring and training
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ambitious, and keen to progress
- Outgoing and personable
Those who are interested in this opportunity will be offered negotiated packages, which will be based on experience. You will also be entitled to free parking, private healthcare, and 24 days holiday (plus 2 extra at Christmas).
Remuneration: £48,000 to £60,000 (guide).