We are working closely with a leading Alternative Legal Service Provider in London that is keen to speak with junior Regulatory Lawyers, who would consider a short term and part time, in-house secondment with one of their clients.
Ideally, candidates should be available immediately or at short notice; possess circa 2-3 years’ PQE (although those outside this bracket will be considered); and be happy to assist a client for a 6 week duration on a part time basis (anticipated 16 hours per week).
Retail regulation experience would be highly beneficial.
Successful candidates are likely to be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for instance)
- Training from a top tier law firm
- Notable post-qualification Regulatory experience in either an in-house or private practice setting
- Circa 2-3 years’ PQE (although those outside this bracket will be considered)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team as well as autonomously
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at relatively short notice
- An interest in working on a part time basis