A notable client of ours is looking to work with a mid to senior level Regulatory Lawyer on an ad-hoc, remote, consultancy basis. It is anticipated that the successful candidate will be required to assist on an ongoing ad hoc basis, providing assistance on projects spinning from three key clients.
Candidates are likely to be qualified lawyers in England & Wales, possess upwards of 5 years’ PQE and have gained their experience from leading International or City law Firms – ideally US, Magic Circle or Silver Circle.
Regulatory experience across the Aerospace and Defence industries would be of notable interest. Candidates with experience in working on projects and/or clients within the Gulf, KSA and/or Abu Dhabi would be of particular interest. It is paramount that candidates have experience in handling a broad range of regulatory matters, but particularly antibribery and corruption. Should candidates also possess some corporate and commercial experience to include corporate restructuring and general commercial contracts, this would also be of interest, but is not essential.
Candidates should be accustomed to working at the level of a Senior Associate or above, without supervision.
This opportunity will be well suited to lawyers who work on a consultancy and/or contract basis and have the capacity to accept further work.
Suitable candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Upwards of 5 years’ PQE in handling a range of regulatory matters, especially antibribery and corruption
- Experience obtained in International or City law firms
- Exceptional regulatory experience, ideally covering the Aerospace and Defence sectors
- Strong commercial acumen, integrity, and outstanding technical ability
- The willingness and capacity to work on a non-exclusive, ad hoc, consultancy basis