We have been instructed by our client, a leading London law firm, to seek a junior Real Estate Litigation lawyer to join their recognised Real Estate Litigation team based in London.
This role involves working on a range of commercial and residential litigation matters. These matters include landlord and tenant, title issues, rights of way, residential development, telecoms, and more. The successful candidate will be working in a dynamic and closely knit department supporting partners and senior associates.
Qualifications and experience required:
- 0-2 years’ PQE gained in a well-regarded Real Estate Litigation practice
- England and Wales qualified
- Newly qualified lawyers will have at least 6 months’ experience in property litigation
- Excellent academic background
- Stable career record
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent training and development
- Good career progression opportunities
- High quality and intellectually challenging work