An elite UK law firm client is looking to hire a junior to mid-level lawyer to support the growth of its commercial real estate group based in London.
The team acts for clients across different sectors, including retail, offices, student accommodation, industrial and logistics, on a broad range of investment and property development work.
Experience and skills required:
- England & Wales or common law qualified
- 1-4 years of post-qualification experience gained at a recognised commercial real estate practice
- Experience working on a broad range of investment and property development work
- Outstanding academics from a well-known university
- Stable career record
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent training and development
- Realistic career progression opportunities
- High quality and intellectually challenging work
- Friendly and collaborative culture