We are working with a reputable legal service provider who are looking for Commercial Real Estate Lawyers to join them for a client secondment contract. Candidates can expect to be seconded to a Top 20 Firm on a contract for 6 months on either a part time or full time basis. Ideally candidates will be available immediately or at short notice.
Successful candidates are likely to have upwards of 3+ years’ PQE in handling a full range of commercial real estate transactions. Any experience in handling property finance matters would also be of notable interest but is not a pre-requisite.
The team undertakes a lot of work for clients within the clean energy sector – frequently acting for developers, landowners and buyers of proposed and consented onshore and offshore biomass plants and windfarms. Any previous experience in acting for clients within the energy sector would be of interest, but again is not a pre-requisite.
Candidates are likely to have experience in, but not limited to:
- Commercial real estate acquisitions and disposals
- Freehold and Leasehold transactions acting for owners/occupiers, investors and tenants
- Lease renewals and surrenders
- Real Estate due diligence
- Real estate elements of the development, sale, purchase and funding of energy projects
- Managing transactions from start to finish
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales, or another Commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia, or New Zealand, for example)
- Upwards of 3 years’ PQE in handling a full range of Commercial Real Estate transactions
- Experience gained in leading London or top tier regional firms
- The capacity to work well and deliver results under pressure
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- A passion for working closely with clients and understanding their business
Competitive daily rates are on offer to the successful candidates.