We are working with a reputable legal service provider who are looking for Commercial Real Estate Lawyers to join them for a client secondment contract. Ideally candidates will be available immediately or at short notice and will want to work In House on a contract basis. Contracts can vary from 3 months through to 12 months in duration.
Successful candidates are likely to have between 2-8 years’ PQE in handling a full range of commercial real estate transactions.
Candidates are likely to have experience in, but not limited to:
- Commercial real estate acquisitions and disposals
- Freehold and Leasehold transactions acting for owners/occupiers, investors and tenants
- Lease renewals and surrenders
- Real Estate due diligence
- Real estate elements in corporate transactions
- Managing transactions from start to finish
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales, or another Commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia, or New Zealand, for example)
- Between 2-8 years’ PQE in handling a full range of Commercial Real Estate transactions
- Experience gained in leading London or top tier regional firms and an interest in transitioning into an In House, client-centric setting; or experience gained within a mix of private practice and In House settings
- The capacity to work well and deliver results under pressure
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- A passion for working closely with clients and understanding their business
Competitive daily rates are on offer to the successful candidates.