Our client, a leading international firm, is looking to secure a Real Estate Lawyer for a contract of 6 months to assist in covering an influx of work. The contract is due to start ASAP. Candidates are likely to have upwards of 6 years’ PQE, and be able to spend one or two days a week in their London office. Candidates who are looking to work full time or part time (4 days a week), are encouraged to apply.
The real estate team is very highly regarded within the market. Their clients include developers, occupiers, investors, lenders, institutional funds, and overseas funds. They have particular expertise in advising on renewable energy projects, to include offshore wind and onshore solar projects.
The successful candidate is likely to have upwards of 6 years’ PQE gained from notable City, International or top tier regional firms and possess extensive experience in all aspects of commercial real estate – to include acquisitions, disposals, funding, development work, mixed-tenures, joint ventures and landlord and tenant transactions. Any experience in working with clients in the renewable energy sector would be of particular interest but is not a pre-requisite.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales – or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as New Zealand or Australia, for example)
- Upwards of 6 years’ PQE with a focus on Commercial Real Estate
- Training and/or experience gained from notable City, International or top tier regional firms
- The desire to work on a contract basis
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to start a new contract ASAP
This is an incredible opportunity to continue your legal career with a highly regarded international firm.