We have instructions from a highly-regarded and award-winning commercial firm to find a junior-level Real Estate lawyer to support complex, market-leading transactions in a lovely property team with seven senior member, who will be able to support you if required. This role is for a 6-12 months contract, but has the potential to become a permanent position.
The successful candidate cannot only expect to support market-leading transactions, but also have responsibility for their own caseload, including acquisitions, disposals, landlord and tenant lease negotiations, and lending transactions.
The following qualifications and experience would be required for this position:
- England & Wales qualified or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for instance)
- 1-3 PQE, and possess experience in handling commercial real estate caseloads from notable City or regional firms
- Acquisitions and disposals of investment property
- Negotiating leases and associated landlord and tenant documents (acting for both landlords and tenants)
- Dealing with development documentation
- Property portfolio management, including licences
- Consents and underleases
- Reviewing, reporting and advising on title matters and advising on heads of terms
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness and aptitude to learn and develop their knowledge and skills