Our client is one of the City’s largest and most prestigious law firms, and their award-winning, top ranked international real estate practice has a reputation for executing the largest and most complex real estate deals with accuracy and at speed.
The firm is responsible for some of the most complex and high value property transactions in the market. They work with institutional investors, leading developers and public sector bodies. In addition to being instructed on a variety of the high-value and high-profile matters, they handle major urban regeneration work, and are widely respected for their ability to complete structured transactions that feature a blend of corporate, finance and land issues.
The leading team is now in the market for an additional Senior Associate.
In order to be considered, you will:
- Have excellent academics.
- Have trained and ideally have gained significant post-qualification experience in transactional real estate, operating at Senior/Managing Associate level.
- Have extensive experience across real estate development, investment, acquisitions and disposals;
- Be admitted to practice in England & Wales or have recent high quality transactional experience within the jurisdiction.
- Possess strong legal skills, including drafting, negotiation and project management skills; with foundation level people management and business development skills.
- Have a good understanding of law firm profitability and key drivers for financial efficiency; and the ability to help manage costs and budgets.
- Have a common sense, down-to-earth approach.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work with a market leader, at a firm which is committed to Real Estate.