Our client, a market-leading alternative legal service provider are looking to speak with Real Estate Finance Lawyers who would consider contract opportunities In-House. Contracts will be for 6 months initially, with potential for further extension, and it is to start ASAP.
The successful candidate will have a broad Real Estate Finance background, but ideally should have experience in handling and reviewing transaction documents and UK and European real estate financings.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales – or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as New Zealand or Australia, for example).
- Upwards of 2 years’ PQE focusing on Real Estate Finance
- Training and experience gained from top 50, US firms or notable in-house settings is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Immediate availability or at short notice