We are working with a market leading alternative legal service provider who are looking to speak with Real Estate Finance Lawyers who would consider contract opportunities In-House.
Contracts will be for 6 months initially, with potential for further extension, and will sit within market leading financial institutions.
Candidates can have a broad Real Estate Finance background, but ideally should have experience in handling borrowing for third party debt on investments, reviewing transaction documents and UK and European real estate financings.
Ideally candidates should be available immediately or at short notice, possess upwards of 2 years’ PQE gained in Top 50, US firms or notable In House settings.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales – or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as New Zealand or Australia, for example)
- Upwards of 2 years’ PQE with a focus on Real Estate Finance
- Training and/or experience gained from top 20, US firms or notable In-House settings is essential
- The desire to work on a contract basis in leading In-House legal teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for detail