Our client is an innovative legal platform who are looking to engage with Real Estate Finance Lawyers with upwards of 15 years’ PQE on a consultancy basis. Candidates will be able to accept work on a project-by-project basis and are not required to have a client following as the client’s platform will generate and provide the work. This arrangement is also non-exclusive so can sit alongside other revenue streams.
Our client focuses on providing legal services to SMEs across a diverse range of sectors; they are now building their offering within the Financial Services and Banking and Finance space. They operate in a flexible and innovative fashion, utilising technology and AI to revolutionise the way legal services are provided to their clients.
Candidates will have the benefit of being provided with work to fit their capacity on a project-by-project basis and be able to work remotely 100% of the time. Whilst an England & Wales Practising Certificate and relevant UK experience is required, candidates can work from wherever they are based globally.
Successful candidates are likely to possess upwards of 15 years’ experience in handling a Real Estate Finance focussed caseload in private practice, or in house (or a combination of the two).
In order to be considered, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales with a current Practising Certificate
- Upwards of 15 years’ PQE in handling a Rea Estate Finance matters
- A solid background within Private Practice and/or In-House
- A genuine interest in providing legal support on a project-by-project basis
- Strong technical knowledge and a keen eye for detail
- The capacity to accept additional projects alongside current commitments/workflow
This represents a superb opportunity to be part of a flexible and innovative platform.