We are very keen to speak with Real Estate Finance Lawyers who would consider working on a contract basis In-House. Our client is a leading Alternative Legal Service Provider working on unique In-House secondment contracts with clients across a range of sectors, but notably within Financial Services, Asset Management and Investment Funds.
Contracts tend to be for initial periods of 6 months in duration. Some contracts are extended further, however, this is assessed on a case by case basis.
Ideally, candidates will be available at short notice or immediately.
Successful candidates are likely to be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for instance)
- Ideally between 3-4 years’ PQE in handling a range of Real Estate Finance matters
- A broad Real Estate Finance background to include, for example, acting for banking lenders, borrowers, senior, junior and mezzanine debt players in providing advice across investment, development and structured finance, including commercial mortgage-backed securitisations
- Experience in providing real estate finance advice to clients across an array of sectors would be of interest, especially Financial Institutions, Asset Management, and Investment Funds
- Experience gained from notable City, International or leading West End firms, or notable in-house teams
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at relatively short notice
Whilst 3-4 years’ PQE is ideal, candidates falling outside this bracket will also be considered.