A premium US law firm is seeking to hire a junior associate to join their real estate finance team based in London.
The successful candidate will be required to give high quality advice to the firm’s extensive list of clients that include financial institutions, corporates, and alternative capital providers. This role will involve providing advice on a broad range of financing transactions concerning real estate, including but not limited to secured lending and securitisation high-value deals.
Experience and skills:
- England & Wales or common law qualified
- 0-2 years PQE gained at a top City law firm or major international outfit
- Excellent academics
- Stable career record
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Excellent training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- High quality and intellectually challenging work