Our client, a well-known Texan law firm known for its fantastic culture, is seeking a junior/mid-level associate in its Real Estate Finance team in Dallas.
The firm has consistently good reviews from current and ex-employees, being a brilliant place to work and develop oneself as a lawyer. Their long-term goal is to hire, train, develop and retain the highest quality legal and staff talent. They offer a supportive, collaborative and encouraging environment where associates can thrive while keeping a great work/life balance. They also offer an extensive training program for all new associates at all levels.
They seek friendly, down-to-earth candidates with initiative, ambition and creativity who wish to work with like-minded people.
The team works on:
- Construction loans – single-asset, project-based, property-secured
- Master servicing – consent, transfer, assumption, modification
- Bank loans – bridge, mezzanine, acquisition, syndicated, CMBS
- Secured loan modification and secured note sales
- Private debt placement and A/B note financing
- Inter-creditor relationships
- Default resolution – workouts, foreclosures, bankruptcy, deeds-in-lieu, receiverships
Candidates who are qualified in Texas are preferred, but this is not a requirement. However, you must have a US Bar qualification.
The firm offers a competitive salary, with much lower target hours than the market. Annual bonuses are based on each associate’s actual accomplishments, rather than adherence to outdated standards or lock-step systems. The firm’s compensation committee gives each attorney’s total contribution careful consideration, and recognizes team effort as well as individual achievement.