We have been instructed by our client, a leading international law firm, to recruit a Real Estate Disputes Lawyer to join their London office. It is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic associate to join a recognised and dedicated team and work closely with experts within the field.
The successful candidate will be advising the firm’s high-profile clients on a broad range of high value real estate disputes often heard in the UK High Courts, including claims arising from service charge recovery, dilapidations, business lease renewals and terminations, break clause disputes and rent reviews.
Experience and skills:
- England & Wales or common law qualified
- 0-5 years PQE gained at a recognised Real Estate Litigation practice
- Excellent academic background
- Stable career record
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- High quality and intellectually challenging work