Our client is a major international law firm well known for providing a full range of market-leading legal services across their chosen sectors. The firm is particularly highly rated for their Energy, Transport, and Real Estate sector practices.
The firm’s real estate group is experienced, commercial and able to assist clients throughout the property life cycle. They act on both domestic and cross border projects on behalf of developers, investors, pension funds, private companies, occupiers, landlords, lenders, family offices, HNW individuals and sovereign wealth funds.
The group assists clients with investment sales and acquisitions, complex development, real estate finance and closed-end fund transactions. Associates in the team are encouraged to gain experience across the broad spectrum of real estate transactions.
Clients include institutional funds, overseas funds, developers, occupiers, investors and lenders. The team also works closely with other core practice areas, in particular project finance and corporate. The firm is particularly renowned for their expertise in renewable energy, including offshore wind and onshore solar projects.
Due to strong growth and increasing client demand they are looking for an additional mid-level PQE Real Estate Associate to join the team.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Excellent academics.
- Training and ideally 3-5 years’ post-qualification experience at a City, international or highly regarded regional law firm (England & Wales or other high quality relevant common law experience considered).
- Proven technical skills and the ability to approach real estate transactions creatively.
- A good understanding of the real estate market.
- Experience of leading on projects.
- Strong legal, analytical and transaction management and execution skills.
- A proactive and confident attitude with a high level of initiative.
This is a firm where as well as exposure to high quality work, partners will respect your time and workloads, and partnership is a realistic goal for those so inclined.