Our client is a major global law firm with an established and longstanding reputation in the UK, where they are headquartered.
The firm has a very strong reputation in the Real Estate sector, and a particular focus on investment, development and asset management work. Their London Real Estate group acts for some of the largest investors in the country, regularly handling £multi-million pound transactions; not only advising on traditional real estate asset classes but is also alternative real estate asset classes including student accommodation, hotels and leisure and the fast-growing “build to rent” sector. The team are very busy with a strong pipeline of work and as such are looking to add several Associates to the team.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
- Qualified as a solicitor and gained up to 5 years’ PQE within a recognised real estate department of a City, West End, international, or highly regarded regional firm;
- Demonstrable interest in and enthusiasm for the commercial property industry;
- The ambition to succeed and commitment investing the time and care needed to grow and maintain successful client relationships.
- Sound judgement and good interpersonal/consultancy skills; and
- The ability to communicate succinctly with clients and colleagues.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Real Estate Associate to quickly gain experience and progress your career within a highly supportive environment. The role will involve working closely with a variety of partners, associates and trainees in Real Estate teams as well as a wide range of colleagues from across the firm.