Our client is a leading international law firm that is looking for a public sector inquiries and investigations lawyer with upwards of 3 years’ PQE to work alongside notable partners on a contract basis.
Successful candidates will be part of a project which will involve working on numerous high profile inquiries.
You will expect to be involved in the disclosure stage of inquiries and the drafting and taking of witness statements, amongst other duties.
This role is hybrid and there will be some travel to court hearings and other important internal meetings.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales
- Upwards of 3 years’ PQE in handling public sector inquiries and investigations
- Experience gained within a top tier Law Firm, International or Leading Regional Law Firm
- Strong communications skills and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at short notice
For further information, and a confidential conversation, please do get in touch!