We are very interested in speaking with experienced public sector inquiries and investigations Lawyers.
Our client is a notable international law firm in London, that is looking to engage a public sector inquiries and investigations Lawyer with upwards of 3 years’ PQE on a contract basis.
The successful Lawyer will join a well established and highly regarded team, working alongside notable Partners.
The team is currently working on numerous high profile inquiries which are at the forefront of public interest, and suspect they will need further assistance within the team shortly.
Candidates can expect to be involved in the disclosure stage of inquiries and the drafting and taking of witness statements, amongst other duties. A willingness to travel to court hearings and other important internal meetings and/or disclosure exercises is required.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales
- Upwards of 3 years’ PQE
- Experience in working on public sector inquiries and investigations within a Private Practice setting, or combined private practice and public sector settings
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to work well in pressurised environments
- An interest in working on a contract basis
- The ability to start a new role immediately, or at short notice
This represents a unique opportunity to work on an array of high profile public inquiries and investigations, work closely with leading Partners from an international firm within this field, and become a vital member of the team.