Are you a Property Litigation Lawyer with upwards of 8 years’ PQE looking to move away from the traditional Private Practice or In-House model, towards a more flexible and innovative structure that compliments your capacity? Are you looking to advise a diverse range of SME clients and be competitively remunerated?
We are working with an innovative legal platform who are looking to engage with Property Litigation Lawyers of 8 + years’ PQE on a consultancy basis. Candidates should be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days a week. A client following is not required.
Candidates can expect:
- To provide commercial property litigation advice to SME clients (likely to include the likes of breaches of covenant, dilapidations, right to manage, service charge disputes, lease renewals, rent reviews, business tenancy renewals, The Electronic Communications Code, right to light, as well as commercial possession claims)
- To be provided with work to fit their capacity (whether that is for 3 days a week or up to 5 days a week)
- To work on an agile and flexible basis
- To be part of an inclusive, supportive and innovative platform
- To receive a competitive hourly rate
In order to be considered, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales with a current Practising Certificate
- Upwards of 8 years’ PQE in handling broad commercial property litigation matters
- A solid background within Private Practice and/or In House
- A genuine interest in providing legal advice to SME clients
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to translate this in a clear, relatable fashion to SME clients
- The capacity to commit to upwards of 3 days a week
This represents a superb opportunity to be part of a flexible and innovative platform.