Our client, a leading alternative legal service provider based in London, are keen to speak with experienced property litigation lawyers who would consider contract opportunities within a leading global law firm.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly regarded Property Litigation team within a leading global law firm. The Property litigation team has expertise in advising on a full range of disputes covering commercial, residential and agricultural property.
The team are well positioned to advise on disputes surrounding the acquisition of commercial, residential, agricultural and mixed-use real estate; disputes regarding the vacation of existing tenants; nuisance; contested or uncontested lease renewals; disputes over lease termination; rent review; dilapidations; alterations; assignments and subletting; disputes arising out of liquidation and property co-ownership.
The role is to start ASAP and will likely be for an initial contract of 6 months to assist with an influx of work.
Candidates who are available full time or part time will be considered, along with candidates who are working on a consultancy basis and looking to fill up their capacity.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for instance)
- Upwards of 3 years’ PQE focusing on a full range of property disputes
- Experience gained in private practice or busy in-house organisations. Some relatively recent private practice experience is essential
- An interest in securing work on a contract basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to start a role immediately or at short notice
Successful candidates can work on a hybrid or fully remote basis, but should be based within England, Wales or Scotland.