A notable client of ours is looking to work with a mid to senior level Projects Lawyer on an ad-hoc, remote, consultancy basis.
Candidates are likely to be qualified Lawyers in England & Wales, possess upwards of 5 years’ PQE, and have gained their experience from leading International or City law Firms – ideally US, Magic Circle or Silver Circle.
Projects experience across the energy and natural resources, construction, infrastructure, technology, aviation, defence and/or transport sectors would be of notable interest. Candidates with experience in working on projects and/or clients within the Gulf, KSA and/or Abu Dhabi would be of particular interest. It is also paramount that candidates have experience with offtake agreements, EPC and O&M matters.
Candidates should be accustomed to working at the level of a Senior Associate or above, without supervision.
This opportunity will be well suited to Lawyers who work on a consultancy and/or contract basis, and have the capacity to accept further work.
Suitable candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Upwards of 5 years’ PQE in handling a range of Projects matters
- Experience obtained in International or City law firms
- Exceptional projects experience spanning across some of the following sectors: energy, natural resources, construction, infrastructure, technology, aviation, defence or transport
- A wealth of experience in handling offtake agreements, EPC and O&M matters
- Strong commercial acumen, integrity, and outstanding technical ability
- The willingness and capacity to work on a non-exclusive, ad hoc, consultancy basis.