An exciting role has become available for a Project Manager to join a leading Legal Technology Consultancy firm. They specialise in Legal Tech applications and work with some of the biggest Law Firms and In House Corporate Legal Departments globally. This role can be either based in London or you can work from home if preferred.
The Project Manager is accountable for definition and delivery of Document Management (iManage) and other Legal Tech application projects, targeted to professional services organisations, particularly law firms and in house corporate legal. The Project Manager is the primary client contact during implementations and is responsible for client satisfaction, and managing project timeline expectations.
Experience, Knowledge and skills required:
- Managing all phases of the project software implementations
- Strong Leadership skills, with a demonstrable background of resource management, motivating and coaching
- Client-facing consultancy experience with legal organisations
- Legal Technology Application experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Prince 2 or PMP or working in an Agile environment would be required
The company are offering the successful candidate a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package and provide them with a clear guide for career progression.