A leading provider of IT Managed Services and Cloud Technology for the Professional Services Sector, are expanding rapidly and now have a position for a Project Manager. This role can be located in London or the North-West.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for managing projects of a mixed size, commercial value, and priority. You will be part of a fast-paced PMO team and will work alongside various departments within the aim to deliver successful projects within budget and target delivery dates. Liaising with third parties to manage the implementation of multiple technical projects will also be required. Due to the scale of the business, we are looking for an experienced PM to work alongside a small team where you will take a lead role in planning, managing, and delivering projects.
Skills & Experiences required:
- Substantial experience of managing and leading multiple projects to successful outcomes, meeting scope, budget, quality, and other acceptance criteria
- Excellent people and communication skills with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical groups
- Highly organised, self-starting style with the initiative to problem solve
- Experience in multiple resource management and forward planning
- High degree of commercial understanding and knowledge of project controls and project documentation
- Strong team approach and the desire to develop your skills and experience alongside us as we grow the business
- Ability to build & maintain relationships with colleagues and client senior stakeholders
- Ability to keep organised and priorities workload under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience in MSP environment is admirable.
This is an exciting role with plenty of opportunity for career progression.