Our client is an impressive entrepreneurial international law firm, known for providing a full range of market-leading legal services across their chosen sectors. They “punch above their weight” and their highly regarded Energy & Infrastructure team in London works on both renewable and conventional projects, regularly finding itself across the table and often appears in the rankings alongside (or ahead of) much larger Magic Circle and US firms.
Their dedicated group contains lawyers specialist in all of the skill sets needed by industry clients to develop their major energy and infrastructure projects, from financing, corporate/commercial, construction, real estate, and planning. Clients are developers, investors, banks and financiers, and deals are high profile and market-leading. The team has previously hired very successfully from Magic Circle and US law firms, and Associates find they have a very appealing mix of high quality work, good remuneration, and excellent career prospects.
Due to a strong pipeline of new and existing client work, they are now looking for an additional mid-level Project Finance Associate with high quality post-qualification experience of energy and infrastructure projects to join the London office.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Excellent academics;
- Training and 2-5 years’ post-qualification experience in project finance related to renewable and/or conventional energy and infrastructure projects, gained at a City, or international law firm;
- Strong legal, analytical and transaction management and execution skills.
- The ability to prioritise, organise and project manage
- Excellent communication, professionalism and interpersonal skills
- An organised and methodical approach to work
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work within a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- A proactive and confident attitude with a high level of initiative