Our client is an innovative legal platform that is looking to engage with Project Finance Lawyers on a consultancy basis. They focus on providing legal services to SMEs across a wide range of sectors. They are currently building their offering within Project Finance. Their platform uses AI and technology to change the way legal services are provided to clients.
It is likely that candidates have upwards of 10 years PQE. Successful candidates will be able to accept work on a project-by-project basis and are not required to bring a client following with them. This is a non-exclusive arrangement so can sit alongside any other revenue streams.
Candidates will have the benefit of being provided with work to fit their capacity on a project-by-project basis and be able to work remotely 100% of the time. Whilst an England & Wales Practising Certificate and relevant UK experience is required, candidates can work from wherever they are based globally.
The successful candidate must have gained strong Project Finance experience working with clients to develop innovative project financing structures and solutions. A good understanding of the key challenges and risks involved in projects is required, as well as the ability to anticipate issues and deliver practical and solution-focussed advice.
Successful candidates are likely to possess upwards of 10 years’ experience in handling a Project Finance focussed caseload in private practice, or in house (or a combination of the two).
In order to be considered, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales with a current Practising Certificate
- Upwards of 10 years’ PQE in handling an Project Finance caseload
- A solid background within Private Practice and/or In House
- A genuine interest in providing legal support on a project-by-project basis
- Strong technical knowledge and a keen eye for detail
- The capacity to accept additional projects alongside current commitments/workflow
This represents a superb opportunity to be part of a flexible and innovative platform.