A leading provider of IT Managed Services and Cloud Technology for the Professional Services Sector, are expanding rapidly and now have a position for a Project Coordinator.
The Project Coordinator role is to join the current Project Management Office (PMO), being an essential part of the team. This is a client facing role, with responsibility for managing their smaller sized projects along with supporting the current Project Managers. You will be part of a fast-paced PMO team, collaborating with various departments within the company, clients and multiple Third-Party Vendors.
Skills & Experience required;
- A highly effective communication style and approach, both internally and with clients
- Excellent resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals
- Ability to manage high volume of transactions and juggle multiple responsibilities
- Good MS Office/O365 Skills
- Previous Project Coordination experience is preferred
- Experience in MSP environment is admirable.
Duties may include (not limited to);
- Delivering several smaller projects, where project management is not required
- Managing our PMO Inbox, communicating with both internal departments and clients
- Resource Scheduling and tracking engineers for both smaller projects, along with assisting the Project Managers with resourcing of larger projects, where required
- Managing and maintaining Project Documentation, ensuring these are kept up to date at all times
- Liaising with both clients and third-party vendors regularly, providing timeline updates and managing expectations.
- Contributing to work within the PMO team, providing support where required
- Keeping track and management of the financial element of Project Coordinator orders, including client facing budget trackers
- Identifying risks or challenges within the PMO Team and documenting processes for risk mitigations
- Assisting Head of PMO with administrative tasks
This is an exciting opportunity with plenty of career progression.