A very large international firm, with global offices, is seeking a Lawyer to join its internal Risk Management team. This varied role will be best suited to a qualified Lawyer with experience of defendant solicitors’ professional negligence and regulatory issues. While this role is based in London dealing with all elements of risk and compliance for the UK offices, there will also be a large element of collaboration between the firm’s international operations, for example in the US and the Middle East.
This non-fee earning role will cover a broad range of matters including:
- Providing support to the Director of Risk in managing claims against the firm;
- Insurance renewals of the firm, including general insurances, professional indemnity and management liability;
- Liaising with the firm’s insurers and external solicitors;
- Ensuring compliance on professional conduct issues;
- Investing complaints and maintaining breaches registers;
- Answering general queries from fee-earners regarding risk issues.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative firm and be involved in its Risk Management team on a global scale. The firm prides itself on a diverse, inclusive and modern culture, supported by a hybrid working policy and strong benefits packages.