Our client is one of the world’s premier asset management firms with headquarters in the US and a significant global presence.
They are now looking for a senior lawyer to join their small team in London focusing on private funds and working closely with colleagues in the UK and New York.
Duties will include:
- Managing structured investment operations.
- Negotiating and drafting ancillary fund documentation.
- Leading on transactions including co-investments, credit facilities and ISDAs.
- Assisting with fundraisings and new product launches.
- Managing external counsel.
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified as a lawyer in England & Wales.
- At least 5 years’ PQE.
- Trained at a leading UK or International law firm.
- Experienced with Private Equity, Funds or Real Estate Investments.
- Experienced in advising senior internal stakeholders.