Our client, the London office of a US headquartered firm, is one of the most prestigious law firms in the world.
A longstanding member of the global elite, the firm’s corporate team in London is closely integrated with the global funds and corporate practices. In London, their client base includes leading multinationals and other corporations, major commercial and investment banks, private equity funds, entrepreneurs and smaller businesses across a broad range of industries.
Their Private Equity group in London focuses on advising sponsor-held portfolio companies from buy-out to exit. They advise clients on their capital structures, consortia co-investment terms, equity recapitalisations, management equity incentive schemes, international reorganisations, post-completion matters following a sponsor buyout, exit preparations and exits. They also advise companies on their day-to-day including governance, compliance, and other ancillary matters.
The team is very busy, and due to the pipeline of new and existing work and strategic growth plans they are looking for an additional Senior Associate.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Strong academics and a high level of intellectual rigour;
- Training and at least 5 years’ post-qualification experience gained within a strong corporate/private equity practice at a Magic Circle, Silver Circle, City, US or international firm in London;
- A common sense, down-to-earth approach;
- Commerciality and the ability to work in a sometimes fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment; and
- The gravitas and ability to deal with clients and colleagues in a relaxed and confident manner.
This is a premium opportunity to join a market leading law firm.