Our client is a prestigious City firm, which is very highly ranked by the legal directories across numerous practice areas, including Private Equity. This global firm has a very strong reputation in London and internationally; in particular, the Private Equity team is going through a period of impressive growth, with rapid increases in headcount and revenue over the last few years.
Due to the strength of the team, our client is seeking a general Corporate lawyer or a Private Equity specialist to join their team. The Private Equity and Funds team belongs to the wider Corporate team, however this role will focus primarily on private equity transactional work. Clients include a range of corporates and private equity houses in the mid-market, as well as management teams on large cap PE deals.
To be considered, you must:
- Be either a corporate lawyer either focusing on private equity matters or with some private equity experience
- Have experience in a City firm
- Ideally have between 2 and 5 years’ PQE;
- Have excellent verbal communication skills and a desire to work within a growing and entrepreneurial team;
- Be accurate and possess attention to detail in preparation and drafting of transaction documentation;
- Be a hard-working individual, who can cope with pressure with resilience.