Our client is a highly regarded national law firm, which comfortably sits within the Top 50 firms in the UK. We are working with them on their search for two contract lawyers to join their private client and wealth planning team. The vacancies have arisen due to an increase in workflow. Ideally, candidates should be able to start a new role immediately and commit to a period of two months. Whilst the initial contract length is for two months, there is potential for further extension, although this is not guaranteed.
The successful candidate(s) can expect to work with high-net-worth clients on the long-term protection and devolution of their assets. Candidates will likely handle and advise on wills, probate, trusts, estate planning and succession planning.
Due to the nature of the workload, it would be highly beneficial for candidates to be STEP qualified, although this is not essential.
The successful individual(s) will work alongside a notable Partner in the area, who has been commended within the Legal 500.
Ideally, candidates will be willing to spend 2-3 days a week in the office (either in the Thames Valley, Buckinghamshire or London office). However, candidates who are looking to work remotely, and who are based within England and Wales, will also be considered.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- A wealth of Private Client and wealth planning experience – ideally upwards of 5 years’ PQE
- Experience gained within notable private client teams within Regional, West End or City firms
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to start a new role immediately
- The desire to work on a contract basis and add value imminently