Currently there is a big drive for many law firms to add to their Private Wealth teams. We are working with both leading nationals and award-winning regional law firms who are seeing more and more business come through their doors into their Private Wealth departments, owing to internal referrals and a reflection of the needs within today’s society. In response to this and their own growth strategies, these firms are looking to recruit Private Client lawyers at varying levels of PQE. These roles are based in Birmingham/West Midlands.
If you are a UK qualified Private Client solicitor interested in looking for a new private practice role – or you are either a generalist or someone who has focused on specific areas of the discipline, we would like to hear from you. We are recruiting at all levels from 2 PQE upwards to Partner/Head of Department level.
Our aim is to introduce you to an opportunity that will suit your needs – these roles will suit
- Those who have reached a glass ceiling;
- Those who wish to improve the quality of clients and work they are exposed to;
- Those who are frustrated with internal politics at their current employer;
- Those who seek a collaborative environment;
- Those whose career aspirations don’t suit the firm they are currently at.
Whatever your reasons, we are able to help find your next move.