Our client is a highly ranked law firm, which has a historic presence in London as a well known firm with a continued emphasis on private client work. In particular, the firm is currently looking to grow the private client team with the addition of a junior solicitor to join the Contentious Trust and Probate Disputes team.
The firm brings in an excellent quality of work, from a range of interesting clients such as charities, trustees, social businesses, beneficiaries and executor. However, the firm still firmly upholds the importance of work life balance within a supportive internal network. The firm’s culture is inclusive and highlights the necessity of development and progression.
A selection of the type of cases you would work on include: challenges to the validity of wills, claims under the Inheritance Act 1975, professional negligence claims relating to wills and trusts advise, multi-jurisdictional estate disputes and much more.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Ideally have at least 1 years’ PQE working in a well-regarded contentious trusts and probate team;
- Or, be a newly qualified solicitor who has done a relevant seat during their training contract and is committed to this area of work;
- Be confident in providing an excellent level of service to every client;
- Have good academics to support strong analytical skills;
- Enjoy working with a team, while also being capable working independently.