Our client is a directory-recognised law firm – offering their clients a broad range of legal services.
Their top tier commercial property department seeks to add a solicitor offering 3+PQE to their specialist Planning and Highways team, where they will act for both landowners and developer clients.
The role of Planning Solicitor:
- As Planning Solicitor, you will provide legal solutions and advice to a strong client base of both landowners and developers;
- A self-starter, you will manage your own caseload and provide support to colleagues within the real estate team in relation to planning and highways.
- Areas of focus include:
- Keeping up to date with emerging legislation surrounding biodiversity net gain
- Planning obligations
- Highways agreements
- 37 proceedings
- Strategic highway and planning advice etc.
- A UK qualified solicitor – with a minimum of 3 years’ PQE within planning law.
- Strong academics.
- Training received at a reputable firm/business.
- Ambitious and driven, with a sound knowledge and understanding of planning law.
- A hunger to remain informed on new legislation and keeping abreast of new developments within planning.
- Excellent case management skills.
- Able to articulate and write advice clearly.
- Strong business development skills.
- The ability to manage and maintain ongoing business relationships.
This role is exciting. where you will be joining a team with an excellent reputation, to make it even stronger. You will be a valued member of the overall Real Estate team, providing intricate support and advice to your clients and colleagues. This role will provide a platform for you to further your career with a supportive and entrepreneurial firm, where you can build and carve a niche for yourself, becoming a natural go-to for landowner and developer clients.