Our client, an elite global law firm, is looking to hire a planning lawyer for its award-winning planning team based in London.
The firm has one of the best planning offerings in the UK and advises a premium client base on a broad range of planning and zoning matters. The role will involve working on large-scale infrastructure projects to secure development consent orders, developing and implementing planning strategies to obtain the necessary consents for urban regeneration and city scape projects, supporting contentious matters, statutory agreement work including section 106 and s278 agreements, advising on statutory powers, and many more.
Experience and skills required:
- England & Wales qualified
- 1-5 years of post-qualification experience gained at a recognised planning team
- Outstanding academics from a well-known university
- Stable career record
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- High quality and intellectually challenging work
- Friendly and collaborative culture