We are working with a well-known international law firm with a strong presence in the UK, dedicated to delivering exceptional legal services to their clients. We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Planning and Infrastructure Lawyer who is England & Wales qualified to join their team in Manchester on a 9-12 month fixed-term contract. This role presents a unique opportunity to work on exciting and complex projects, contributing to the growth and success of the team.
As a Planning & Infrastructure Lawyer, you will play a pivotal role in the legal team, providing expertise and guidance on a wide range of matters related to planning, infrastructure, and development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Advising clients on planning and infrastructure projects, including applications, appeals, and compliance with relevant regulations.
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents, contracts, and agreements related to planning and development.
- Conducting legal research to stay updated on planning and infrastructure law changes.
- Providing strategic guidance to clients, offering creative solutions to complex legal challenges.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to support the client’s business objectives.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- England and Wales qualified Solicitor, with a current practising certificate and 2+ years’ post-qualification experience.
- Proven experience in planning and infrastructure law, ideally gained at a reputable law firm or in-house legal department.
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work independently, manage a caseload, and meet deadlines.
- A proactive and client-focused approach to legal practice.