A leading law firm are looking for a People Systems Manager to join them at their London office. This is a very exciting new opportunity to join a successful and forward-thinking firm in a challenging and rewarding permanent role.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the HR team and collaborating closely with the IT and Application Development teams.
- Leading on the bi-weekly HR systems’ meetings with the global HR team.
- Acting as a super user and point of escalations.
- Project managing any system implementation, upgrades, minor & feature releases and integrations and providing instructions as necessary to the team(s).
- Applying and enhancing the platforms on an “on-going” basis and identifying gaps for further improvement.
- Liaising with the global teams to identify any business requirements and translating them to effective solutions.
- Implementing global HRIS processes to ensure smooth management of the systems across the board.
- Acting as technical lead and/or Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Ensuring and overseeing the data integrity in the systems and initiating any data auditing processes and data cleansing.
- Annual Budget forecasting and management.
- Developing and improving the HRIS processes and providing any relevant documentation.
- Developing and overseeing the delivery of the people systems’ training across all levels of users.
- Supporting/advising on any MI queries from the teams and supporting the creation/configuration of any reports.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have excellent project management and organisational skills and strong time management of self and others. It is also ideal for you to have a flexible approach and proactive manner and the ability to communicate effectively and professionally across all levels of the firm, its partners, management and other staff. A can-do, client-focused and positive attitude will also be an advantage.
Main experience required includes:
- BA/Msc or an equivalent degree in HR or IT, or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience on a similar role and/or adequate exposure on HR/LMS systems in general.
- Desirable knowledge of any of the following platforms; CoreHR, Icims, Saba, Darwin, Workday and POD Pirical.
- Previous experience working within a law firm desirable.
- Strong knowledge of the overall MS package, mainly excel & power point.
- Project and change management and enhancements (full lifecycle from concept to business as usual).
- Integration of People systems with other business applications.
- Line management or supervisory skills.