This is a sensational opportunity for a current Pensions PSL (or a Senior Pensions lawyer looking for a change) to join one of the world’s largest and most prestigious law firms.
As a Pensions Professional Support Lawyer you’ll join a small and supportive team which is very highly regarded throughout the firm. The work is market-leading and the team acts for companies and trustees across all sectors.
They work on complex, strategically important and reputationally risky pensions matters, and as the team’s dedicated PSL you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring developments of law and practice and educating the practice. Creating know how and precedent materials and keeping up to date;
- Developing know-how for the external market such as articles, press releases and chapters for books that help to build a strong market profile for Pensions;
- Collecting precedents and other know-how from the group and managing know how resources;
- Supporting the management and development of the firm’s overall know how resources across the firm’s global network;
- Using technical expertise and thought leadership to develop and implement business opportunities (including offering ideas for forging new client relationships and developing existing ones);
- Assisting with technical analysis and points of learning; and
- Co-ordinating junior lawyer training.
In order to be considered for this position:
- You will be either a current PSL or a seasoned Pensions lawyer looking for a change.
- You will have trained and have 5+ years’ post-qualification experience of working on pensions matters (probably in private practice);
- Major City firm pensions experience is highly desirable.
Our client would consider candidates looking for a flexible working arrangement – the firm is very open to different patterns of working and would support you in terms of technology and flexibility.
This is a premium opportunity to join a market leading law firm with an outstanding reputation.