We are keen to speak with Pensions Lawyers with upwards of 5 years’ PQE who are looking to move away from the traditional Private Practice or In-House models, towards a more flexible and innovative one. Candidates may also be working on a consultancy basis and have additional capacity to accept further work.
Our client is an entrepreneurial, digitally focused, law firm who are looking to engage with Pensions Lawyers on a flexible consultancy basis. Candidates will have the ability to accept work depending on their capacity, whether that is part-time or full time on an ad-hoc basis. This is a non-exclusive arrangement so can sit alongside any other consultancy arrangements. A client following is not required.
As this role can be undertaken remotely, candidates can be based anywhere within the UK or abroad. However, for insurance purposes an England & Wales practising certificate is required.
Candidates are likely to have Pensions experience and have experience in advising on UK based pension and life assurance arrangements including trust based defined benefit, defined contribution, hybrid schemes and auto-enrolment.
In order to be considered, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales with a current Practising Certificate.
- Upwards of 5 years’ PQE in handling a full range of pensions matters for clients
- A solid background within Private Practice and/or In House.
- A genuine interest in providing legal advice in a forward thinking manner.
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to translate this in a clear, relatable fashion to clients.
- A ‘technology first’ mindset. This firm utilises technology in order to provide a cutting-edge service to their clients. They are looking for individuals who share this mindset.
This represents a superb opportunity to be part of a flexible and innovative platform.