This global leader in Patents work is looking for an attorney to join the Munich office. The team focuses on controversial proceedings, such as opposition proceedings before the German Patent and Trademark Office and the European Patent Office, Patent Invalidity Proceedings and Patent Infringement Proceedings.
In addition to the international working environment with first class mandates, there will be:
- Direct client support
- Extremely friendly working environment
- Regular feedback meetings
- Structured advanced training courses
- Flexible work arrangements, including mobile working.
Candidates will be required to have a doctorate in Chemistry along with:
- A German licence as a patent attorney
- A European licence as a patent attorney which has already been granted or will soon be awarded
- Experience and knowledge in pharmaceutical/ organic chemistry and/ or inorganic chemistry
- Good English knowledge
- Team spirit, communication skills and a sense of responsibility.