We are currently recruiting for an international law firm in their Life Sciences team. This role is a unique opportunity within the legal profession. As part of the team, you will engage in a diverse range of activities, including patent drafting, filing, and prosecution, supporting corporate transactions with due diligence work, and providing litigation support. The sector is dynamic, offering projects with a broad client base that includes global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, as well as numerous SMEs and start-ups.
We are looking to speak with candidates with a strong scientific background in biology and/or biochemistry. Ideally, you will need to hold European Patent and UK qualifications, and possess experience in the scientific sector.
In addition to your scientific expertise, the ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrating a self-motivated approach to furthering their knowledge of IP law and patent prosecution work.
- Proactively handling a diverse workload spanning various technical and legal areas.
- Showcasing exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills, thriving under pressure and delivering with accuracy within tight deadlines.
- Embracing flexibility, working effectively as a team player.
- England & Wales qualified solicitor