A leading legal technology consultancy are looking to hire an operations assistant on a permanent basis. The main location for this role is Kent, however there may occasionally be the requirement to work at the London office.
Working alongside the operations manager, the main purpose of this role is to provide assistance across internal operations and compliance, to support a growing company with Business as Usual (BAU), as well as improvements and ongoing maintenance across the business. You will also assist the Operations Manager in Operational and Compliance matters, liaising with HR, Finance, Internal IT and the Management team to help with improvements and changes for efficient, secure and compliant management.
Main Responsibilities include: requirements gathering and research, data collection and processing, helping to define, test and rollout new or updated processes, procedures and systems, assisting with documentation, triage incoming issues, project coordination and following up on actions to drive progress. Other responsibilities include:
- Company Processes and Policies including Documentation.
- Operational Compliance
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Document, Email and Information Management
- Risk Management
- Company Certifications
- Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG)
- Supplier Engagement
- Employee Communications, Training and Awareness
Required experience & attributes:
- Strong, demonstrable IT skills, particularly Office 365 including Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Word, Excel, Visio etc.
- An aptitude for learning new systems.
- A logical and considered approach.
- Clear communication, both in person and across email/Teams/phone.
- The ability to take instruction and fulfil the tasks independently or collaboratively as required.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise conflicting demands.
- Great team ethic and a motivated, positive attitude.
It is desirable for you to have strong GDPR and/or Info Privacy and Info Security experience in an information-led B2B environment, and experience working within Risk and/or Compliance within a professional, corporate environment.
This position will suit somebody from a Compliance, Business Analyst IT, or Research and Data Handling background who will be happy working in a team, as well as being responsible and capable in a remote working scenario. This is a great opportunity to join a busy, friendly team in a challenging and rewarding role.