A multinational banking and financial services institution have an opportunity for an Onboarding Manager to join their offshore group based in the Channel Islands.
The right candidate will be expected to manage and develop the Onboarding team to ensure that all new business applications are properly managed and reviewed, whilst providing a positive experience for the client and maintaining proper stakeholder engagement.
- Ensuring the onboarding team is properly managed to maximise efficiency and performance and to meet deadlines
- Assessing and signing off new business applications
- Overseeing AML reviews to ensure they occur regularly and are done to a high standard
- Making sure clients receive exceptional customer service from all members of the onboarding team
- Ensuring all client queries and requests are resolved in a timely manner by acting as the most senior point of escalation within the team
- Communicating effectively to make certain that all operational risks are properly managed in accordance with local policy, and that all relevant parties understand and comply with these policies
- Making sure that the onboarding team are properly motivated and managed
- A deep understanding of the risks associated with banking, proper AML policies, and their practical applications
- Strong exposure to AML and CFT
- Familiarity with offshore financial services
Remuneration: ~ £70,000 per annum