An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful London based SaaS business as an onboarding account manager. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity that offers the scope to progress and the chance to work in a friendly and high performing team.
- Managing all new clients at a critical time in their relationship.
- Surprising users at an individual level, building lasting relationships with them
- Maximising product adoption, generating opportunities for referrals and deeper engagement as well as delivering a memorable experience for all users
- Being an ambassador for the firm, developing & building relationships with board level users.
- Project managing complex implementation projects for the onboarding of larger clients, joining technical and strategic discussions with the client, leading interactions with other internal teams and using software to track and manage the process.
- Providing a first-class onboarding experience for every client, driving advocacy and creating an exemplary first impression of the product, company and people.
- Driving engagement, identifying & building opportunities for account growth and referrals as well as identifying any risks at an early stage and intervening appropriately to recover relationships and engagement.
- Running training sessions for clients, hosting client workshops and events and contributing to thought leadership and blog content.
- Using data to track, monitor and report on user engagement; problem solving and enabling the team to intervene where appropriate to capitalise on positive or concerning data and trends.
- Supervision, mentoring and being a point of escalation to advise and support team members.
Skills and Experience:
- Senior customer service experience, ideally within a corporate B2B environment, with the gravitas, confidence and maturity to build relationships with board and c-suite individuals from the first interaction.
- Experience using a wide range of verbal communication styles, from delivering presentations to a variety of audience types, to problem solving and negotiating using a consultative manner.
- Experience managing complex and multi-stream projects, including data and impact measurement; someone who is highly organised and thrives on juggling multiple workstreams and priorities.
- The ability to build relationships, challenge and negotiate with senior stakeholders.
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, willing to get involved in all aspects of the team’s work and adaptability to support other team members at short notice if required.
- Fantastic communication skills, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to build strong relationships internally as well as with clients.
This role will suit somebody driven to succeed, self-motivated, adaptable and able to work alone and as part of a team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who will support your professional development by providing the formal and informal training you require to excel in your role, including thought leadership and world-class customer skills.
The company is offering a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package.